We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ltr bottled beer

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ltr bottled beer

we are staying at compostela beach appartments nearest supermarket

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ltr bottled beer

Do we not get a Please?????

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ltr bottled beer

Costco, Leeds.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ltr bottled beer

Turn right out of the apts, down to the small roundabout,turn left go up the road and you will come to about 60 step's there's a large supermarket on your right at the top.Only 5 minute walk from you apts.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ltr bottled beer

very sorry about no thanks just about to put in thank you very mutch i am 74 year old a nd very sorry i had manners knocked into me at school but computer new better and sent message before i had finished

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ltr bottled beer

thanks for your reply i love a pint and a book on balcony sorry to anyone who thought i was being rude had cane more times than i can remember to teach me manners so very sorry again

Airdrie, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ltr bottled beer

Well said Junie - Hope your mistake doesn't stop you using forum - we all make mistakes .!

Finney has told you how to get to Mercadonna which is def best prices and their own brand stuff is very good{HACENDADO label} If you don't fancy the steps you can turn left out of apts then first right and follow the road round keeping to the right and . Also there is a supermarket at compostela beach but can't tell you about prices.

Happy hols.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,060 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ltr bottled beer

Hi ,Mercadonnas is by far the best supermarket ,but getting there "could " be an issue with the steps .There is another route than involves no steps but a steepish road upto it .As you come out of Compostello,head right then the road vears to the left (ZARAS clothes store is on the corner )follow the road up ( it goes between the back of Torres de Sol apartments and La Punta ) then the next left goes up again and just round the corner is Mercadonna .

As said there is a supermarket underneath your apartments ,also one over from Parque santiago 3 .Turn left out of Compostello going past Meditrrannean Palace ,Piramides de Arona (Theatre) and next is Parque Santiago 3 ,as said the supermarket is just over the road .

Both will be more expensive than Mercadonna ,i feel if you are doing a big shop the best option is to take a taxi there and back from Mercadonna about 3 euros each way but you will still be making a saving if doing a big shop .For daily items like bread ,water etc just get nearby .........

Just to clarify garelochy suggested route ,which is totally flat though a longer walk but maybe better for yourself ........Come out of Compostello ,turn left ,you will go along the frontage of the Safari Centre .Take the first junction right ( opposite Med Palace ,you will the pass (on your left) The Paz Strip ,Parque La Paz hotel ,and Andorra Apts take the next right .You will then come to CC Aborra at the corner of which is a large electrical store ,turn right and Mercadonnas is just over the road .

Be aware .....at this entrance you will use stairs or lift down to the store .Make sure you come back up the same route .Mercadonnas is built into a hillside so there are entrances/exits on both levels .

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ltr bottled beer

thank you again for your replys i have bad walking problems knowing where to go helps a great deal so thanks ever so mutch roll o n some loveley sunshine sick of this weather notice spelling pretty bad i like using forum you can learn a lot will carry on using forum be there a fortnight on teusday with eight of our family so thanks again raymond

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,060 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ltr bottled beer

Jeeze dont worry about spelling ,mines AWFUL some days (well most days if i am honest!LOL)

Right walking problems ....forget Mercadonnas ,UNLESS you use a taxi .The road and hill or steps are really out of the question and the other route is quite a distance even though flat !!!

With 8 family members it would certainly be best to do a big shop at Mercadonnas and split taxi costs .....

There are some nice little places to eat just next door to Compostello Beach Apts ,in a small shopping area called Vista Sur .One in the middle behind the water feature ( cant remember its exact name but something "Crepier" ) also on the outer edge facing the sea is Robbinsons and International Mexican restaurant amongst others .Only a few mins walk ......

Have an absolutely Fantastic holiday ....any room in your case for a little one ???

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ltr bottled beer

thanks onelegnofeet my would like to know of a hiardresser near by compstela beach apps so she can have hair set english speaking prefered no racisum ment just us thats thick sorry ment to put wife dont know how to alter notes we have been married 54 year still manage to miss out know how to ask for apint una serverser grand por favor how clevers that thanks agian

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations