We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive with kids facilities

cumbria
Level Contributor
578 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive with kids facilities

I have some friends wanting to go to Pdla or Los cris in june.

6 adults , 1 infant, and 1 three year old.

they are wanting to pay up to £500 apiece inc flights.

We go to Tenerife a lot, but we always go s/c. so i dont feel qualified to help them.

Any ideas please ?

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive with kids facilities

Have a look at Best Tenerife, Bitacora hotel, La Siesta, in good location all of the above. Worth checking prices and reviews. We use Travel republic a lot there prices are quite good.

Edited: 25 April 2013, 19:48
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,013 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive with kids facilities

Parque Cristobal ....a mixture of a few apartments ,more are bungalows .2 pools one specific really for the children .Excellent staff ,very clean and well kept .Its straight over from H10 Las Palmeras ,and next to Colon2 if you know that area Kev23a.......

Entertainment ....its usually geared more to the children ,things like "parrot show" ,"Birds of Prey " etc etc .

cumbria
Level Contributor
578 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive with kids facilities

Yes i know the area very well oneleg, we stayed in Colon 2 three years ago, but as i said we always go self catering.

I told my friends that they might struggle to get what they want for £ 500 each.

4. Re: All inclusive with kids facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations