We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair seating?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
staffs
Level Contributor
859 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
ryanair seating?

Can anyone tell me which is the best seating on Ryanair,we are 4 adults(one 6ft 4) and a toddler(21 months),do we need to pre-book seats or is it just 1st come get best seats,ideally we want to sit together so we can keep little one amused??

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ryanair seating?

Heather if you google Ryan Air seating ,you will get a few good links on this ,showing the aircraft plan etc.

I personally think they are quite generous with leg room ,but if your husband is tall and you have a young baby I think you are wise to pre book.

liverpool
Level Contributor
221 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ryanair seating?

Don't think you can pre book seats with Ryanair. You can book speedy boarding which will mean you will be first on the plane so will have the pick of the best seats. I also think anyone who is travelling with infants are usually called first to board the plane. Hope this helps.

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ryanair seating?

One can reserve seats with Ryanair as set out below.

The option to reserve certain seats is available on all Ryanair flights

A reserved seat in row 2, 5, 15, 32, 33 and (emergency exit) rows 1, 16 & 17 can be purchased in advance online or at a call centre/airport*. The priority boarding service is included in the above Reserved Seat fee.

To sit in an emergency exit seat (row 1, 16 or 17) you must be:

16 years or older

Willing and able to help in the event of an emergency

Not traveling with an infant

Not using a seat belt extender (which could get tangled in an emergency)

Reserved seating in rows 1, 16 and 17 may not be purchased if you have purchased an extra seat for item/comfort/broken leg.

Infants are not permitted to sit in rows 1, 2 (seats A, B, C), 15, 16 and 17.

A maximum of 1 infant can be seated in Row 2 (D, E, F) and a maximum of 2 infants in Row 5, 32, 33 (one to be seated each side of the aisle).

The reserved seat fee is non-refundable, even if customers are unable to use their reserved seat for one of the above reasons.

staffs
Level Contributor
859 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ryanair seating?

Is it reserved seating I need to book then or priority boarding??lol not used to all this!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ryanair seating?

Reserved seating includes priority boarding, also extra leg room in over-wing seats.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,816 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ryanair seating?

Hi, we always book our seats in advance, especially if you want to sit in the front. I suggest you go for Row A 1,2,3,4 & 6. So long as the flight is not full, seat 5 may be left empty, which will give you a little extra room. Your toddler will not be able to sit near an emergency exit.

Edited: 19 June 2013, 17:44
staffs
Level Contributor
859 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ryanair seating?

Rickybear so if we book extra legroom seats on row 1 where could our son/wife and toddler sit that's close to us?is it behind or across the aisle,the seating plan on-line doesn't really show which are extra legroom?thanks.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,464 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ryanair seating?

Heather have a look a row 2 DEF are at the front if its availabel you and your husband could book de and your son and grandchild 2c which means you have room in front of you for the little one to stand, I think but am not certain that they allow 1 child in row 2 you need to look at the ts &cs so 2def maybe an option also so the 3 adults are together only thing is as these are at the front the armrests don't move but do in 2 ABC. Just to let you know people travelling with children do not get boarded early on Ryanair

staffs
Level Contributor
859 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ryanair seating?

Thanks for all the help,much appreciated.Heather.

10. Re: ryanair seating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations