We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fav Restaurant???

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
doncaster
Level Contributor
83 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Fav Restaurant???

If you could recommend just 1 Restaurant what would it be???

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fav Restaurant???

La Terrazza Del mare We go there every time we go over to Tenerife Its absolutely beautiful there setting and food.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,463 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fav Restaurant???

So many ,but The Olive Garden .No one does better Curries .No one constantly serves up great food at great prices and such large portions too !

Wish we could have more choices,because there are so many excellent places around

st helens
Level Contributor
372 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fav Restaurant???

If you mean just PDLA then First Love is a nice little Italian always had a fantastic meal there. But overall it has to be Restaurant Margarita in Los Cris it does great food and has 3 acts on a night well worth searching this place out.

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fav Restaurant???

Could never choose a favourite restaurant.............................................

Mmmn, quite partial to La Martine near the Safari Centre at the moment though.................................... the food is quality!!!

Love Terraza del Mar....................................

So many wonderful restaurants on this island,there really is.

essex
Level Contributor
1,716 posts
1,088 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fav Restaurant???

Hard to pick one,so I have picked 2,DOMUS AUREA in the Safari Centre,have eaten here on numerous occasions and it has always been EXCELLENT,relaxed atmosphere,very good service,5star food.In Los Cristianos is RESTAURANT MARGARITA,the food is always EXCELLENT,the staff,Ali,Eddie,Cheeky Chops etc are all extremely friendly and helpful,never pushy,and with 3 live acts every night,very hard to beat.Would also like to mention the hospitality offered by Rob and Sally at the OLIVE GARDEN along with the FABULOUS FOOD at CRAZY LOW PRICES,best curry anywhere.

dundee
Level Contributor
551 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fav Restaurant???

olivers with a Twist in Los Cristianos - but it is necessary to book in advance - at this time before you go on their website.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fav Restaurant???

My favourite would be Pascalls in Los Cristianos . I just love the ambience and the food of course.

Not somewhere for anyone wanting Canarian cuisine ,but I just love French food.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fav Restaurant???

I have two: The Original Bistro in Los Cristianos and Carlos at Puerto Colon. Both are very good.

doncaster
Level Contributor
83 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fav Restaurant???

thanks for the replys will be visiting some of them in August.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,463 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fav Restaurant???

Punches ,Bawtry road ......The Bistro Eastleigth Gate ......Indus Silver Street ...if you want something closer to home !!

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas