We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast and Dinner

London
Level Contributor
312 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast and Dinner

I got a reasonable deal on apartment in Parque Santiago 3 so worked out that I didn't required AI or FB. This leaves me to sample the food where I want whenever I want whilst exploring however with a 10 year old in tow I need some guidance as to where forumites might recommend on Breakfast - not necessarily a full english; perhaps porridge, cereal, continental equally. Of course for the evening meal with a tight budget any little gems?

Thanks

Blue

ayrshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

If its an English breakfast then El Cedros and Montanas are hard to beat,around 2,85 and includes tea or coffee.Both to be found under PS2.Evening meals can be had at many places for under 10 euros for 3 courses.We had a 3 course at the Aberdeen Steak for 8.95 though you might to need to ask for the 3 course menu.The Olive Garden gets good reviews on here for being good value for money,its over in Los Christianos,which you can have a nice walk along the prom to reach,about 15 mins or so from PS3.Lastly if your budget allows then the Slowboat II(Chinese) is a favourite of ours,can be found in the San Telmo area.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
328 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

As Andy says I don't think you can beat El Cedros or Montana for breakfast. I can also highly recommend Tango restaurant for your evening meal. 3 course meal for under 10 euros, or probably one of the best sirloin steaks in Tenerife, huge portion for 8 euros 50 (Prices in March 2013)', with loads of other choices on a very reasonable menu.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,634 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

Where is tango restaurant.

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

More or less directly opposite Jersey Cow on Avenida Santiago Puig.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,634 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

That's it.

I just couldn.t place it.

Thanls

Hayle, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

Is it next to carriages

London
Level Contributor
312 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

Thanks you all for giving me your insights.

Do these places provide more healthier options as mentioned like porridge or cereal or would i need to buy this at a nearby supermarket.

My child has alergies and needs to a lesser extent things like Oat Milk (Oatly), Non Dairy etc.

Any advice please

Thanks

ayrshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

To be honest we had breakfast a couple of times at El Cedros and Montanas(last year i ate at them for the two weeks)the rest of the time we had breakfast in our room at PS3,don`t know if they do cereal etc,as i was`nt looking for it.We bought stuff from Mercedona and Iceland,i`m sure you can find what you are looking for in either of them.There is a supermarket across from PS3 which can be ok for somethings but rather expensive on the whole.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
328 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

Tango restaurant is next door to the Barranco hotel, just down from the Columbus hotel on the opposite side and near the Anchor bar. You go up a few steps to it. Have a look at the reviews on here.

10. Re: Breakfast and Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations