We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

I've just seen the reviews on Veronica's strip and there not overly great, but I wondered if we stayed locally would it be safe for a group of girls aged 19 to go out in it?

Not overly into the drinking scene but do like a couple.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,818 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

Yes Veronicas is the clubbing area for youngsters and providing you take the normal care you would take when you are at home you should be fine.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Solihull, West...
Level Contributor
134 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

Been to Tenerife a number of times and always go to Veronica's and starcos. In my opinion the reviews are a bit harsh, it is what it is! I've never seen any trouble there, and yes you do get PR's trying to get you in their bar but that's there job at the end of the day and you do get good deals from them. Just keep your wits about you, don't leave your bags anywhere etc. if you go over to starcos where they have rags, Yates, lineakers, don't walk on the other side of the road to those bars as that's where you might find a few of the 'lady's of the night' and a few pick pockets but if you keep your wits about you you'll be fine. I love PDLA and am hoping to head there in march and I'd recommend Veronica's and starcos to anyone who wanted a good laugh.

Dumbarton, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

like others have said, like any night out, if you keep your wits about you then you will be fine. PR's will try get you into the bar by offering you drinks promos, ie 2 drinks for 5 euros plus free shots, once you've finished your drinks, you just move onto the next bar and get the special promo for that bar.

Durham
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

Anyone know of any good AI hotels for a young couple (22 & 23 but used to separate ibiza hols so like a party!) or will we be stuck with kids and look like prawns dressed up to go out at dinner?? thanks!

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

My daughter and her friends at the time were 18 /19 yrs of age went to Veronicas starco they were fine and enjoyed themselves they stuck together all night safety in numbers.

They stayed in the Columbus hotel, hotel does suite there age group.But the daughter would not recommend it for her mam and dad Lol.

6. Re: Would Veronica's strip be safe for a group of girls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas