We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Innerleithen...
Level Contributor
553 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Breakfast

Hi can anyone tell me where to get a good breakfast close to the barranco apartments please. Jane

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,244 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

El cedro without a doubt

cone out of the barranco walk to the bottom of the road, turn left and walk till you to gaelic corner (the bar) then it's just past this on your right.

2.85 euros for a full English with a cup of coffee or tea.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

I would agree with that.Not only is it one of the cheapest you'll get anywhere it's the nicest I've had anywhere in Tenerife too.

north west england
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
400 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

El Cedro is not bad.

Be warned that there are some very cheap and very nasty breakfasts around in that area. We usually stay at Parque Santiago 2 and have tried most of the places. I really wouldnt go back to any except El Cedro and, even then, wouldnt be in any rush.

Edited: 27 January 2014, 11:35
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

I' m with you @harters, only had the breakfast once and wouldn´t go back but then never had any of the others so maybe by comparison it deserves the praise it gets :-0

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

ayrshire
Level Contributor
340 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

El Cedros or Montanas are both worth trying.You can find them both at parque santiago 2.

manchester
Level Contributor
171 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast

After a skinfull the night before all fry ups taste the same. Good mug of tea is all that is

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast

We think the breakfast at El Cedro is lovely and we're not easily pleased. Friendly service, snowy white tableclothes and a substantial breakfast including tea or coffee for 3.05 euros (in tax), Astonishing value.

We couldn't get a shady table at Cedros a couple of days ago so went into Montana and while their breakfast was quite acceptable, it's not as good as Cedros. I think I'll post a photo of my breakfast ( I never eat eggs but if you do you get 2 of them and 1 less sausage).

Edited: 28 January 2014, 22:54
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast

Jane defo El Cedros very good breakfast & very good value,

9. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas