We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Santiago IV

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Parque Santiago IV

My hubbie and i have stayed at these apartments 6 times and love them. We are going again at the end of June but would like to request either a studio apartment on the Reception level or the floor above, (Preferably overlooking the pool on the right hand side when looking out from the Reception). Not too much to ask for, (ha ha)!

Every time we go we say that we will do some research on the apartments but we are having such a good time that we forget to do it!

If anyone is looking for a ground floor garden terrace apartment we can recommend 2010.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Santiago IV

Have you stayed in apartment no 2010? Do you know who the owner of this apartment is? We have stayed in this apartment in the past but it had been sold.

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque Santiago IV

We have stayed in apartment 2010 which was lovely despite being at the side of a walkway. However, in any case I would recommend any of the apartments from 2010 down to 2016 which as you will know Liz are opposite the pool on the "all day sunny side of the complex"!

I don't know whether it is now privately owned but even if it is some private apartments are still let out through Parque Santiago as i found out last year when we stayed in one on the Reception level.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parque Santiago IV

Can I ask who you booked apartment no 2010 with? Was it somebody from Chorley by any chance?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parque Santiago IV

On holiday lettings reference 124418, this is apartment no 2008, if anybody wanting ground floor facing pool.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parque Santiago IV

No, just booked through Parque Santiago but this was in September 2010 so I don't know whether this apartment was private then or not.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Parque Santiago IV

The only thing with booking through Parque Santiago, is that I find that they are extremely expensive. You ought to try Monarch hotels, they are much more reasonable. We went at the beginning of June one year, and booked and paid for a studio. £100 for 5 nights. We were put in a 4 bed villa on the sea front. The only thing with Monarch is that you could be put in either 3 or 4 but I suppose you could email them beforehand.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parque Santiago IV

Thanks for the tip, i will certainly look into it. The only worry I have is that we went independently the other year and got caught out with the "Ash Cloud" meaning that we had to find our own accommodation out there and then lost time from work, Very expensive !!!!!

Also one of the reasons we book with Thomson is that we can actually book IV and not have to gamble as to whether we will end up in III or IV and you are protected if there is any situation like the "Ash cloud" incident.

north west england
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
411 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parque Santiago IV

I think all rentals at PS4 are quite expensive. We had been looking at a couple of private rents, through Holidays Lettings. For three weeks, they would have been £1000 more than three weeks for one at PS2 (where we've stayed a number of times). Yes, they look nice but not £1000 more nice.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Parque Santiago IV

With Monarch you can book a holiday i.e. flight and hotel, with transfers if required, so I think you will have some protection. We booked with Monarch to Parque 3/4 when the ash cloud happened but we had not started our holiday. We had only booked apartment with them, but they refunded my money immediately. I think they are ATOL AND ABTA bonded.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parque Santiago IV

I diverse, I'd rather ignore the "Ash Cloud" incident LOL. We are going back to Santiago IV again at the end of June but would like to request either a studio apartment on the Reception level or the floor above, (Preferably overlooking the pool on the right hand side when looking out from the Reception). Not too much to ask for, (ha ha)!

Does anyone know of any apartment numbers for any good Studio's on these levels?

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations