We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Norwegian Air

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
portsmouth england
Level Contributor
696 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Norwegian Air

Hello all

Just looking to book our flights in November and have seen very cheap Norwegian Air flights

anyone used them asx the prices seem a bit too good to be tru

Ta

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,830 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Norwegian Air

I have booked them for October to LGW with hold luggage £111 return per person. My friend has used them twice in the last 9 months and said they are great, free in flight internet and 10kg of hand luggage. She had to change her return flight and it only cost her £20

They are still advertising flights at under £30 for some dates.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,345 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Norwegian Air

In general reviews are good but you can post this or search for more information direct on the air forum.

Surrrey
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Norwegian Air

Just been to BCN with them.

As long as you avoid their very grumpy LGW staff they are fine.

Booked 7 flights with them last year for this and have just had 5 of them changed times. 4 by 1/2 hour and one by 8 hours

Still aircraft good crew good free wifi cheap. Just my luck I guess.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,830 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Norwegian Air

I had an email yesterday that my return LGW to TFS flight is put back by 1 hour which suits me as it is a connection so a bit more time in the airport to get to gate. They did though offer a full refund should this not be convenient.

queeniesdailysnippets.wordpress.com

5. Re: Norwegian Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 15:57
Surrrey
Level Contributor
17 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Norwegian Air

And I got one that changes my flight to 8 hours earlier and thus loses me a whole day on Lanzarote in June.

They basically got their slot taken off them by Monarch which is what I find when looking at the other changes.

Bit like the new kid in the playground getting pushed about I think.

London, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Norwegian Air

Hi pompey numnutz

i'm in tenerife now,and i've flown in with norwegian and everything was great,and my price for both was really low,but i 've still to fly back with them,so hopefully all will go well.

they do free wifi also.

regards mungled

portsmouth england
Level Contributor
696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Norwegian Air

cheers all

I think we'll let them settle in for a seasn then look again next years as their time slots aren't great as we losa the whole last day

9. Re: Norwegian Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 04:19