We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-cigs

Southport,Merseyside
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
E-cigs

Is there anywhere in PDLA or LC that sells the E cig liquid?We've been given up 5 weeks and don't want to start again when we come over.Just wondering if we should bring it with us or theres somewhere that sells it.Thanks x

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,120 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E-cigs

Taken from a previous post .....

Yes there is a shop opposite the San Euengio shopping centre, sells everything to do with E cigs, just cant remember the name of the shop

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
403 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E-cigs

Hi best to take it with you just incase im sure there are places that sell it and others on here will advise but saves you trying to find any if you run out

Southport,Merseyside
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E-cigs

Thank you both for your response.Will take some for spares n also visit the shop in San Eugenio.Is it near Verdes restaurant?xx

liverpool
Level Contributor
235 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E-cigs

Near enough next door

Southport,Merseyside
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E-cigs

Cheers Gazza59 x

preston
Level Contributor
940 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E-cigs

if i were you i would take some from home (i did). i just dont trust the shops in tenerife to sell the good stuff,

Southport,Merseyside
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E-cigs

Thanks baldystewart - that's a good point!

Co Armagh
Level Contributor
125 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: E-cigs

Can you smoke e cigs in the bars hotels in pdla.

Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: E-cigs

I'm pretty sure u can smoke fags in all the bars. Don't think the law is the same over there as in england

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: E-cigs

@danbscfc, you can´t smoke in ANY bar but you can outside on the terraces. As far as e-cigarettes go I think it is down to the bar owner. In the bar I go to each week it is allowed but I have been in some in the resorts that dont allow it so it is probably best if you ask before using.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas