We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

Padiham, England...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

Hi, I know this place is relatively new and I want to go check it out when I'm over in a few weeks. I'm staying at Mar Ola Park so just wondered if anybody knew how far away it was? Also if anybody has been already what was it like?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
127 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

hi, its about ten mins walk from where your staying its set up like a american diner they have bands on at the week-ends in the week just music playing the terrace bar is pretty cool with good views of teide worth a look around at the memorabilia its a bit pricey though we was there 2 weeks ago & it wasn't that busy in there.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,689 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

Out of marola park walk to the bottom of the road, and turn left, then when you see the blue mediterrian palace hotel turn right (jewellers shop on the corner) it's just down here on your left.

We didn't go at new year as it had just opened when we was leaving, my friend went last week, she said it was ok, not that busy, food ok, but drinks expensive.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 17:08
Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

We went there for lunch a couple of weeks ago. €15 euros for a burger and €3 for diet coke (or similar). Those had free refills. Nachos to share as a starter was about €10 and more than big enough for two. Would I go again? Probably not, but that's just because to me it was no different to an other American chain (thinking TGI, etc).

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

If you have plenty of money to spare then this is the place. We were there two weeks ago and checked out the prices but didn't bother stopping when we saw how expensive the food and drinks were. My view is that it is far too pricey. I'd go to Burger King for a burger rather than paying their prices. They will need to drop their prices at some point because I can't see holidaymakers paying their kind of prices.

Hope this helps!

Boston, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

We went tonight and weren't very impressed with the food. The fajita my daughter had was nice but my steak was under done and tough and my wife's ribs were very difficult to get the meat off. We sent the ribs back but the next lot were exactly the same so we didn't pay for them. Disappointing!

UK
Level Contributor
449 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

Hi. We went at lunch time and had chicken wings to share as a starter, burgers and a dessert to share with cokes. I was stuffed silly and didn't need to eat again until late at night. The food was OK. Trying to remember how much it came to. Probably about €60 with a tip.Service was OK though very gushy. Everything we ordered was the waitresse's favourite lol. Unlikely to go back again because the experience was no different to what I can go to any time in places like this in London if I wanted (and i never do want to so not sure why I got the urge in PDLA!) though probably a bit cheaper.

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
203 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

we went end of april, i dont think it had been open very long, i thought the service, food and cocktails were great, it was pricey and we did have better meals cheaper during our stay, but i did enjoy our visit and would would return.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

Way way over priced +£4.50 for a pint of local beer which is £1.50 in most places and £15 for a burger really not worth the money.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
316 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

I have been to 145 Hard Rock Cafes all over the world and the prices you are quoting are about the going rate at HRC. It is not a local bar trying to entice you in with cheap drinks, it is a higher end diner and the food is usually quite good and large portions. Looking forward to going to the HRC Tenerife for New Years.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife

You say HRC is a " higher end diner "

It is selling BURGERS & CHICKEN WINGS

The only thing high about it, is the price

Bit of a con for me

There are much better eateries within the immediate vicinity

People are paying for the name and the brand, just to say they have been there!

Edited: 19 October 2014, 19:01
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations