We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orange badge

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
Level Contributor
380 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
orange badge

does anyone know if this company has sold out to someone, as i have been trying to contact someone to arrange my scooter hire, i was informed the email address had changed, so i called today and a nice lady answered but informed me the person i wanted to speak to was unavailable for several months, i have dealt with this company in the past - just something does not seem right this time and i know there seems to be a mobility war out there (just like the old timeshare times)

might i be better letting my hotel book my scooter just incase?because i get the feeling that this may not be the original orange badge that i dealt with last year and the year before? but someone answered the original tel number given?? email address has changed, they said that it had been hijacked

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orange badge

My mother in law used to use Orange Badge,but for the past 3 years has used Active,which are based in the Apollo Centre in Los Christianos,they provide very good service.Just google Active Los Christianos and you will find them.Other mobility scooter hire companies are also available.

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orange badge

We are going in June and have booked through the same company as we booked for the last two times through there website and up to now have had no problems. When are you travelling, I might be able to tell you more when we go in 4 weeks.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,898 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: orange badge

Coincidence that you came on the forum today regarding Orange Badge because the owner Jeremy was on this morning post 3 this thread tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g659661-i12269-k… giving an explanation.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

yorkshire
Level Contributor
380 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: orange badge

thanks everyone, if anyone else gets a bit wobbly like me, phone 0034922797355, email info@orangebadge.eu, I did get replies(Jill is off sick)some people are sick hijacking websites like this.

i have booked my scooter.I too have had no problems in the past, someone hijacked their website not too long ago, i hope they get whats coming to them.

Orangebadge have been great the last two years,and after this i do not want to feed their unscupilous competitors

yorkshire
Level Contributor
380 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: orange badge

thanks everyone and yes silvybabe let me know how you got on,

6. Re: orange badge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 17:44
7. Re: orange badge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas