We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather from 10th june!?!?

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
weather from 10th june!?!?

i will be coming on the 10th of june for 2 weeks, i have been checking the weather forecast and it says for most of the first week it will be patchy rain and overcast!! how serious do i take these weather predictions? is this normal weather for june?? beginning to panic now!

uk
Level Contributor
148 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather from 10th june!?!?

It changes everyday.. its really not reliable at all. This morning mine said rubbish weather for next week. Now it says the total oppisite.. dont fret and my advice.. dont look anymore haha

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,394 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather from 10th june!?!?

take no notice, and only look 24 hours before you go and then it can change daily,

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,436 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather from 10th june!?!?

You can't get an accurate forecast this far in advance.

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather from 10th june!?!?

we tend to use the aemet weather forecast provided on tides 4 fishing tides4fishing.com/es/…weather. it doesnt do the two week in advance forecast but tends to be reliable for the short term

5. Re: weather from 10th june!?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas