We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife September ? First timers

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tenerife September ? First timers

Hi, my partner and I are planning on going to Tenerife in September probably the first week in September? Playa de lad Americas has been recommended to us. We would be greatful if anyone could give us advice in relation to hotels or apartments that arnt tooooo pricey?? Also close to beach strip et . Thank you

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,993 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

If you can go a few weeks later. It will be a lot cheaper and a lot quieter with the kids back at school.

I think somewhere between Las Americas and Los Cristianos is better.

It's a matter of checking out sites like lowcostholidays, booking.com, hotelscombined and the like. Find a place you like then check where it is on the map. Expect to walk a little way to the beach.

Tenerife is also a winter destination. I've had great weather there in January a number of years.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

Parque Santiago 3 or 4 would be perfect they are righ on the beach and very reasonable prices.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

hi mb , we always go 1st week in september for 2 weeks and usually stay in the andorra apartments which are in between los cristianos and las americas right beside the la paz strip which is a great strip of bars for enrtainment and only 5 mins from the beach the apartments are a littel quiet but thats ok because they are so centeral to everything

leeds
Level Contributor
107 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

Definitely parque Santiago 3 or 4! Very good price for the location and what you get! Me and my partner have been 7 years in a row and stayed at these apartments unfortunately we couldn't get a room there this year so opted for the Columbus apart hotel all inclusive £514 for us both! Reviews are very mixed but for all inclusive at peak time august you can't go wrong and it's literally 5 mins walk to the beach and strip! Hope this helps

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

We have stayed at Colon 2 apartments seven times and we love it there. Check out the reviews on Trip Advisor

Bridlington, England
Level Contributor
86 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

We like the Puerto Colon area near the Marina. Club Atlantis, Panorama, Los Geranios, Pueblo Torviscas, Garden City, all nice apartments near nice beaches and lots of cheap bars with entertainment (not too rowdy) nearby, also cheap eateries too. We normally go December and February but have also been last 2 weeks of September and the weather is boiling ! Avoid the Veronicas area unless you are in the 18-30 crowd and like to be out all night.

7. Re: Tenerife September ? First timers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations