We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cd Tenerife

Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cd Tenerife

Myself and my fiancée are heading to PDLA in late august (30th) for 2 weeks, hiring a car and want to watch a CD Tenerife game, I'm assuming the season will have started by then, does anyone know when the fixtures are released and how long roughly to get up there from the south?

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cd Tenerife

The fixtures are announce the 2nd week in July and the football season starts in Spain on 26th August.

It will take about an hour to get to Santa Cruz which is where they play their home games.

One thing to note is that only one side of the ground has a roof so if an afternoon game at the time of year you are wanting to watch it can be very hot indeed in the sunshine.

But well worth the experience of watching Tenerife CD play.

Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cd Tenerife

Cheers bud, will keep an eye out for the fixtures, any idea how to get tickets, would I get them on the day of the match or is there someone where nearer to PDLA to get them from?

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cd Tenerife

All the times we have gone it has never been a problem getting tickets on the gate. Best I have seen the stadium is 60% full.

Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cd Tenerife

Where's the best place to sit for atmosphere, is it reasonably friendly? And how much roughly for tickets?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cd Tenerife

You could look at the mainly Brit fans website armadasur.com/cd-tenerife-football-supporter… or join their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/armadasur/… They are a friendly lot and run coaches go up to SC have a few jars and then enjoy the games. You will be made to feel very welcome.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

6. Re: Cd Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas