We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers family 5

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kildare, Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
transfers family 5

hi could anyone tell me if there are 7 seater taxis available at tenerife south airport for a family of 5(2 adults and 3 children), or should i prebook with sun transfers.thanks.

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
455 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers family 5

Yes there are numerous seater size taxis outside in the taxi rank a man usually asks how many and either directs you to the normal size cars or waves a bigger one across.

Maria

Kildare, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers family 5

Thanks for your reply Maria wondering how much to parque santiago 80 euro return with sun transfers.

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers family 5

My wife and I got a 7 seater in Jan to PS4 €25 to apartments, €28 back to airport 5am. That's including couple of Euros Tip.

Edited: 25 June 2014, 20:04
Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
455 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers family 5

We have used transfer companies in the past, but now prefer to walk to the taxi rank and just get one there. I don't recall how much exactly we were charged but I don't think it was anywhere near 40 euros each way.

Maria

Kildare, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers family 5

Thank you for the reply,we always get taxi at airport but it's our 1st time in Tenerife think i will wait till we get to airport.

2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers family 5

Hi, having never got an airport taxi, I too am going to just turn up and hope there is a taxi for the 5 of us, however how do we go about booking one on return to airport. Our flight is at 8.15am so would like to have a return journey prebooked.

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers family 5

The Taxis are fine the journeys being metered. Depending where you stay the hotel May book a Taxi for you. Parque Santiago booked our return Taxi for 5am no problem.

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: transfers family 5

That is the sort of answer I was looking for! We r also staying at the Santiago so your reply was very helpful! Feeling confident! Thanks

9. Re: transfers family 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas