We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

handbags

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
handbags

Hello heading out to pdla in 7 wks just want to ask were would be the best place to buy handbags thanks

portsmouth england
Level Contributor
696 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: handbags

please hide this post so my wife doesn't see it :)

otherwise she'll drag me to all the places listed here

Don't worry there are shed loads of places for handbags although I have no idea which ones are good and which ones ain't

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: handbags

Where are you staying first, this will give people an idea of the area to suggest.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,204 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: handbags

Genuine or fakes? - the markets are full of fakes as are the tourist shops. Genuine as Sylvie says where are you and we can direct to somewhere suitable.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

UK
Level Contributor
441 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: handbags

They had some nice ones in Fund Grube and purses too.

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: handbags

I bought my niece a beautiful handbag out of Zaras when I was there. I got it in the sale, there were lots of bargains.

A lot of designer shops that run opposite park Santiago 3 right down to the Vista Sur shopping centre.( these are generally called the Safari Centre but they are about three different shopping areas all with different names).

In the Vista sur shopping centre their is a shop that sells non designer handbags and another shop that sells fake designer handbags.. There is also a Funde Grubbe shop.

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: handbags

Thanks all for getting back im staying at par Santiago 3 r 4 .

aldershot u.k
Level Contributor
1,383 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: handbags

You are perfectly placed for the best shopping

8. Re: handbags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas