We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can recommend a good all inclusive hotel thats not too far from the centre of Playa de las Americas. We're looking to travel in November, trawled the internet sites and its a mind field :(

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive

The Bitacora is a great hotel ideally situated. But if going here I would reccommend you upgrade to pool view. Check out Spring Hotel web site it's sometimes cheaper to book direct they sometimes give 15% discount! free taxi transfer and you don't have to pay till you arrive.

Scotland
Level Contributor
231 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive

Another vote for Bitacora. We stayed there in April AI and booked direct, just as previous post recommended.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,104 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive

Hi.

Friend of mine and his wife stay bitacora 2-3 times a year books direct with hotel. Gets same room each visit. Not been to Tenerife myself so can't comment but looking to go los cristianos end of October.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive

That's brilliant advice guys, thank you. I will definitely check out the Bitacora. Have not thought about booking direct with the hotel before, so worth taking a look :-)

5. Re: All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas