We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

Hi

we land around 6.50pm next saturday & require a pickup & return (week after) airport transfer, can anyone please help us please , there will be 2 adults

many thanks

gazz

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

Hi

Just get a taxi from outside arrivals straight to the hotel {they are controlled so no fighting to get one} then get reception the day you want to go back to order you one. Rough cost would be around 25 Euros each way :0)

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

Airport bus fir me, number 111. Leaves every half hour, €3.55 single, easy to use & find,

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

@ hazel1952

Could not agree more, I think for a couple or a family without young children it is the best and cheapest way to get to most destinations on the island and I cannot understand why more do not use the service :0)

If the OP should choose the bus below is a link to the time table....

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Sparhawk1

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,488 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

We always jump a taxi, straight from the airport to our hotel door.

personally I can.t be bothered with the bus, we just couldn.t be bothered when we get off the bus and either dragging our suitcases from the bus stop to our apt or jumping another taxi when we get off the bus.

Too much hard work for me when I.m starting my holiday.

leeds
Level Contributor
107 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

I definitely agree with Claire! Who wants to spend 4hours on a plane to then have to drag your suitcases over to a bus stop that doesn't take you to your door,every year we jump in a taxi costs us 30-35 euros but much quicker as a bus needs to keep stopping to pick up passengers unlike taxis

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

The bus stop is right outside arrivals, takes 20 mins, plenty stops in Las Americas beside your hotel or appts

Not much walking involved. Or catch a taxi when u get of bus, no problem, about €4 to your a Hotel,

I wasn't one for busses before this, but it's easy peasy to use,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,488 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

Are your suitcases under the bus whilst your sat on it?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

Yrs they are Claire, & u can see who takes there ones when the bus stops, not many stops either, I do recommend it, bus stop fir going back to Airport is at Spanish style beside the El Dorado appts,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,488 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

I read on here, about a man who when he got off at the terminal at las Americas, somebody had taken his case, and it had all of his important medication in it, his daughter was frantic in England trying to sort it out.

So I wondered how you would know if anyone had taken your case, if it was under the bus.

Still not sold it to me though..lol

I'd rather pay a bit extra and get a taxi.

Although we do use buses in resort.

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
615 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: transfers from Tenerife south to las piramedes hotel

We will arrive Saturday 2nd aswell at approx 6.30 PM.... still trying to decide whether to pre book a taxi or just wait til we get there but the bus seems the cheaper option... might email the apartments we are staying with and ask is there a bus stop nearby.

Thanks for the timetable.

Cant wait first-timers to PDLA

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas