We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noelia Sur

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Noelia Sur

Has anyone stopped here, as I am looking to book a 4 night break for me and the Mrs, and was wondering what the food is like on the Half Board option, and also is it worth getting a pool view room.

Many Thanks

Paul

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,001 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noelia Sur

Hi, we stayed here at new year, and we loved it, so much we've booked to go back for another few days next jan.

The food is lovely, plenty of choice and a lot of it cooked fresh.

Tea is done in 2 sittings either 6.30pm or 8.30pm, we chose the later option, and after tea went straight out.

The hotel is in a horseshoe shape, and the inside rooms of the horseshoe (if you get my drift) are the pool view rooms, but if you get the ones on the right hand side of the building, then you will get the sun, but if your on the left hand side of the horseshoe you wont' get the sun. So it's the luck of the draw with this.

It's the same with the other rooms on the outside of the horseshoe, the ones on the left hand side, (facing the playa Honda hotel) get the sun 3/4 of the day, and the ones on the outside of the horseshoe, facing the califormia apts, and in the dark all day and night.

Also at night the evening entertainment is in the bar area outside, and some people have said it can be a bit noisy, but entertainment is finished for about 11.30pm.

We asked for a room facing the playa Honda hotel, couldn't be bothered forking out for a pool view, and we was on floor 4 we could see the mountains to the left, and part of the sea to the right, and the playa Honda in front of us, but were not in druing the day so it didn't bother us.

One day hubby wasn't well, so we stayed in, I pulled the sofa out on the balcony and spent the day sunbathing on this.

There's a roof top pool, which if your searching for sunbeds there's always a few up here, and also there is behind closed doors a nudist sunbathing area.

How much extra is the pool view room?

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noelia Sur

I only think it was about £50 for the two of us, so no great heartache. I get what your saying about luck of the draw with the sun though.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,001 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noelia Sur

If you google images of the noelia sur you'll get the idea.

It's a really nice hotel, in a fab location.

Not sure if you have booked it yet, but we booked with monarch hotels and got a great deal on it.

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noelia Sur

Not booked it yet, but it was Monarch holidays that I was looking on. I know the Hotel location, as we stayed at the Vulcano with the in laws last year, and walked past there a few times.

Thanks for your replies.

Redhill, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Noelia Sur

Hiya,

We have stayed there 6 times in the last 4 years, have tried others but this is far away the best. Great value for the cost. Food is very good, staff are fantastic.

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Noelia Sur

Thanks for the reply. Think I will be booking this later.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
42 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Noelia Sur

Just to add , we stayed at noelia twice and its brilliant , the food the staff the rooms the pool are all superb the breakfast is lovely and the whole place is class as far as im concerned

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Noelia Sur

Thanks for all your replies. Stayed at the Vulcano with the in-laws last year, so can't wait to compare them both.

9. Re: Noelia Sur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas