We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice please!

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
23 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Advice please!

Going to Tenerife October half term and never been there before. Thinking of Playa de Las Americas because we are a party of hubby and myself, 18 year old daughter and 2 friends, and 13 year old son and his friend. Have been looking through and come across Dream Hotel Noeilia Sur and that looks good. But was thinking of looking for an apartment as it may work out more reasonable. Any advice would be gratefully received!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice please!

Stayed at the noelia sur it.s a lovely hotel in a fab location.

if you fancy self catering then try the marola portosin.

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
23 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice please!

Thank you. Ive just checked the sc option you suggested and it is fully booked so think I'll go for the other. Thanks for your help.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice please!

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

the noelia sur is in grid D7, I personally think all around this area going down to playa las vistas beach is lovely.

some other s/c apts that I think are nice in this area are

marola park

parque le paz

Andorra apts

California (but only a small complex)

parque Santiago 3 or 4

on the map the marola park is in grid E8 and it's nextdoor to the udulla park, on this old map it's down as atlantico,

the marola portosin is very popular complex and does get booked up quickly.

Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
661 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice please!

Tenerife Royal Gardens great apts end of Las VIsta beach or Compostella beach have villas next door to Tenerife Royal Gardens .

5. Re: Advice please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas