We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for places to go in PDLA and LC

Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Tips for places to go in PDLA and LC

Just had my holiday documents emailed through! So excited! Anyone got any places I have to go to? Restaurants or otherwise, will be going to siam park as i have unlimited access with my package!

chorley, lancs
Level Contributor
859 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips for places to go in PDLA and LC

we have just come back from PDLA... Aberdeen steakhouses all over are great for brekkie 2.50 euro and 1 euro pint!! lots of different places and varieties.. try gran paella at peurto colon... full mixed grill 5.85 euro and its HUGE.. get a taxi to here unless you dont mind walking its straight down the front next door but 3 to gran paella is a bar called Lucys sports bar...2.50 euro for cocktails....STRONG too

Birmingham
Level Contributor
42 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tips for places to go in PDLA and LC

The patch area is a good night out ( the sax bar is a good place if you like rock music ) then there is the bulls head ( a live band called the vagabonds) by the parqe la paz ? Its a strip of very busy bars with good bands .. Most resturants are of good standard , depends what you ate looking for .. We go to la boca if we fancy quick and easy burger and chips or just up the road we use michaelangelos for a nice steak or italian style food ... Im sure you will find something ..

3. Re: Tips for places to go in PDLA and LC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations