We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing Trips

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Fishing Trips

hi all. hoping someone could help me with fishing trips, who would be a good company to go with for some fishing and deep sea fishing? weve been fishing before but would just like to know who is generally considered to be good to go with. also what would we be able to catch around pdla/los cristianos in middle sept time? any help is great, thank you all.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,613 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing Trips

Firstly no fishing trips or any other boat trips actually out of PDLA .For such things you would need to take a walk into Los Cris or Puerto colon .Heres a map link to help you find which would be nearer to your place of stay ......

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

Port at Los cris is in square F9

port at puerto colon is in square C4

As a guide each square takes approx 10 mins to cross

Edited: 14 August 2014, 06:15
Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing Trips

thanks for reply oneleg i think we ll go from los cristianos. ive heard happy hooker are good to go with? thanks

Los Cristianos...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing Trips

In September around Los Cristianos you have the best chances to catch:

- Blue Marlin

- Bluefin Tuna

- Dolpin Fish

- Skipjack Tuna

- Yellowfin Tuna

- Big Eye Tuna

- Ambejack

- Barracuda

We're from Los Cristianos. Here you could find a bit information: [url]http://www.tenerifehost.com/#!fishing-tours-and-excursions-in-tenerife/c1wjx[/url]

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,613 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing Trips

Tenerifehost for my future trips could you tell me ,your trips are they catch and release on all types of fish ? Also does the fisherman that catches the fish get to keep what he / she catches ? Thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fishing Trips

Nice website and good prices I tried to repost the link but can´t get it to work :-(

queeniesdailysnippets.wordpress.com

Edited: 15 August 2014, 10:17
Los Cristianos...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Fishing Trips

Sometimes you can keep the fish, but it very depend on the kind of fish and its size. For example, there's no option to keep a marlin, but you can keep a tuna, 'cos tuna fights so strong that at the end of the battle there are very small chances to survive, so usually tuna's kept.

Los Cristianos...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Fishing Trips

Thank you :) probably it's prohibited to share links where you've tried to do it :)

8. Re: Fishing Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2016, 07:17