We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Noelia Sur

sunderland
Level Contributor
85 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Dream Noelia Sur

Have booked pool view room in September. Can anyone advise on best floor and room numbers which get the sun on the balcony? Stayed in Vulcano and Conquistador and got stuck in rooms that got very littly sun so hoping for better luck this time.

Redhill, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

Hiya,

Have a look through the room tips on here, although I have stayed here a few times, I haven't paid any attention to sun on the balcony since it has always been nice and warm and only really spent a short time sitting on the balcony in the evening. If I remember correctly, the rooms on the same side as the restaurant get a bit more sun but as it is laid out in a horseshoe shape any of the higher floors get a bit.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562820-d4837…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

The hotel is a horseshoe shape.

you need to be on the side where the california apts are, which are the right hand side of the hotel as you look at the hotel.

so your room would be looking at the restaurant.

email them I do and always get the room on the side and floor I ask for. There very good.

Edited: 15 August 2014, 19:23
sunderland
Level Contributor
85 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

So can you give me any room nos. Claireh?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

No sorry I can't.

We never book pool view as it's always to expensive...lol

We always ask for a room overlooking the playa Honda hotel, as these get the sun from morning till about 4.00pm when the sun goes down over the sea.

You could try sending a private message, to some people on here, who have done reviews and ask them, which rooms they was in and what number they was.

Red Lodge, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

anyone know how far this hotel is from the strip / main part of playa?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

Which strip Parque de la Paz or Veronicas? It really depends on your age as to what is the 'main part' of Las Americas.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
465 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

If you mean Veronicas, I'd say a 10 min walk.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
42 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

The best strip imo is the le paz strip .. Right out of hotel then follow the road down for 10 mins .. A large variety of bands acts and decent food places .. Either that or the patch .

Red Lodge, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

i mean veronicas and also the town centre / best place for restaurants etc me & my partner are aged 24

Birmingham
Level Contributor
42 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dream Noelia Sur

Left out of hotel walk to bottom .. Left again again walk to bottom turn right and enjoy .. Plenty if decent places for grub on this walk ... The walk takes 10 mind btw ... PS there are shortcuts but please stay on the main routes late at nite ( dodgy prossies lol)

Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas