We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa De las americas in November

dublin
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Playa De las americas in November

I'm thinking of booking a week away here myself partner and 4 yeast old son on the 1st of November. . I have a few questions that I can't seem to get answers on

What type of temperatures would we expect?

What would the nightlife / entertainment be like this time of year?

Any suggestions on a good hotel with kids entertainment?

I have been in May 2013 and stayed in PS3 but the kids entertainment was very limited.

Thanks in advance

up north
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa De las americas in November

temps well into the 80's F when we have been, everything open but age groups 50 plus rather than 18-30 types on the whole . sorry cant help with youngsters entertainment though .

dublin
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa De las americas in November

Thanks for that, hopefully someone has a few recommendations on hotels

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,667 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa De las americas in November

Hi Dutz ..

I believe the "Spring Bitacora Hotel " has good reports with children ... I haven't actually stayed there but I have stayed several times in a sister Hotel in another part of the island ...and it is situated in a nice part of PDLA ..look in the hotel reviews to get an idea of updates from people that have stayed there recently ..

Of course in November there will not be so many children at that time , but even when we have been in the sister hotel there were some ...

We always visit in November and although there could be a shower it has been mostly hot and sunny ...

Entertainment is all year round in Tenerife so no worries there ...

Sylla

Edited: 19 August 2014, 00:03
Scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa De las americas in November

The Bitacora had a great children's club when we were there in April. That was school holidays of course when there were lots of activities going on but I would imagine it would run all year round. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely return with family. The Mediterranean Palace always gets good reviews for children's activities but the "worn out rooms" often gets negative reviews. Both these hotels are in an excellent location.

lancs
Level Contributor
975 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa De las americas in November

Would you say the temps are about the same last week in November ???

Thanks.

Marie.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,667 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa De las americas in November

Hi buzzalancs ... yes not much difference , as I said could a shower as it is their winter ... I only go to Tenerife in the winter months any time from October to Feb / March and I have mostly been able to swim and feel warm ...

Sylla

lancs
Level Contributor
975 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Playa De las americas in November

Ok thank you Sylla

Marie.

8. Re: Playa De las americas in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas