We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

January Weather

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
January Weather

Lookingto book in January how is the weather then? and is this place lively etc bars and nightclubs?

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: January Weather

Hi

Temps during the day SHOULD be high teens but will feel cool after dark so a jacket or cardigan would be worthwhile. Tenerife is an all year round holiday island so everything will be open and although there will be more of the older generation the bars ect will still be going strong :0). Enjoy

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,787 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: January Weather

Hi

Tenerife is lively/ busy all year round .. plenty of bars /nightclubs ... and I have been in January and it has been so hot I was praying for a cloud ! But then on the other hand there could be a few clouds or even a shower ... but it is mostly warm ..

Sylla

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,983 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: January Weather

I too have been in January and sunbathed, although it's anyone's guess what weather is guaranteed.

essex
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
1,463 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: January Weather

No one can guarantee the weather,but we go every year and always sunbath,wearing shorts/t shirts during the day.Evenings are cooler,but not cold.Everywhere is open,plenty to do .

Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: January Weather

Thanks guys! Sounds good to me! definitely booking up :))

6. Re: January Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas