We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H10 Las Palmeras

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
H10 Las Palmeras

Hi,

We have just booked to stay at this hotel in November, I booked it because it said it was beside a beach. I have just read that the beach is no good. Does anyone know the beach or where would be a good beach to go to nearby?

Thanks.

sunnysmiler

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H10 Las Palmeras

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

your hotel is in grid D7

the best beachs imo are las vistas, which is about 20 min walk away, or el camison, both are nice.

there is no beach so to speak at the back of las palmeras, but it's really good for surfing. And around 4.00pm it's nice to sit on a bench and watch them if the waves are good.

Although they have stuck a few sunbeds on the rocks.

theres troya beach as well but this is black sand the other 2 are golden sand.

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
34 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H10 Las Palmeras

Thanks very much for your reply, I am so disappointed that we can't swim on that beach, that was the whole reason I booked the hotel! To be near a beach. Ah well I will find the other beaches you have mentioned.

Many thanks again.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H10 Las Palmeras

Las vistas is lovely and at the back of it is the san telmo area, a lot of bars and restaurants nice to visit after a day on the beach

nice suntraps as well. Balu bar is our favourite.

4. Re: H10 Las Palmeras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations