We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
160 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

Looks like beach resorts are pretty expensive, so was wondering if anybody had a "secret" place they they loved for the money.

We will be staying five nights. Would love recommendations for a place with a kitchenette. Could also be off the beach a little way.

Thanks for any help!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

How many bedrooms will you be needing? And what dates? We just got back from there and stayed in a condo at Seaside. I know the complex itself is not so great. It is older and a little worse for wear and tear

. But, we stayed in a 1 bedroom condo that was awesome! It has been redecorated and was immaculate. This was honestly one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed in. Everything worked and the bed was so comfortable. No complaints. The beach is right there also. You can message me for more info. I highly recommend it!

Wylie.Texas
Level Contributor
186 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

A nice condo that is on the lower end of the price scale in Port A is the Courtyards Condo's. They are close to the beach and clean. The pool is nice.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
160 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

Thanks for your quick reply. (We just got back in town.) We are two adults, and we will be needing accomendations for four nights, starting August 29th.

I will look Seaside up, we don't care if everything is up to date, we just like clean and hopefully by the ocean.

Thanks again.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
160 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

We will look this one up also...thanks very much for your reply!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

We stayed in Condo 215 at Seaside. It's called "A Beach Condo". You have to rent it through a rental agency. It was Beachcomber Vacations. I really think you would love it! Have Fun!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
160 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

Thank you for your time in replying...will look it up right now!

Michigan
Level Contributor
148 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

Try Casa Condos - they are the closest to the beach, clean, quite & a very nice pool & hot tub. Many units to choose from.

8. Re: help...we would like a beach resort on a medium price. Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Port Aransas
Recent Conversations