We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea weed on the beach & 4th of July

Dallas
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sea weed on the beach & 4th of July

We visited Port A July 2010 and the sea weed on the beach was crazy!! There was so much all up and down it, and floating out in the water as well. We didn't go last summer so idk what it was like last year. I was wondering what the sea weed is like now since we are planning on coming back this July. Also if anyone knows of any big plans for the 4th of July I would love to know. We watched the fireworks from the marina when you come across the ferry last year and it was nice, and the year before we watched in Corpus...but wondering if there was anything new planned. Thanks!!

Mesquite, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sea weed on the beach & 4th of July

I have a home in port a and there was very little seaweed for the last few weeks. Have a great time and don't sweat the seaweed.

12. Re: Sea weed on the beach & 4th of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Port Aransas
Recent Conversations