We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port A Boat Rental - Non Fishing

new jersey
6 posts
Save Topic
Port A Boat Rental - Non Fishing

Hi. I am looking for a place that rents power boats (20-25') for use in the bay. I am not looking to go fishing or do a charter, just rent a boat for some relaxing driving around. Most web searches just turn up places that do fishing charters.

Any recommendations?

we are arriving Late June

Thank you

C&T Bay Charters
Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Private Tours, Other Outdoor Activities
Just 1 More Outfitter
Fishing Charters & Tours
Hot Spot Fishing Charters
Fishing Charters & Tours
Deep Sea Headquarters
Fishing Charters & Tours
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
149 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port A Boat Rental - Non Fishing

I have not seen a place to rent and drive on your own, too much liability. Even jet ski rental places make you go with a guide.... the calm intercoastal has ferries and big tankers going in/out so that is probably why.

Stray Cat is a catamaran charter that is very reasonable and he will take you anywhere you want that isnt open water. We did a nice sunset cruise and saw dolphins come right up to the boat, amazing! he took us by the lighthouse and st joe island. you bring your own music, drinks and he does all the work!

2. Re: Port A Boat Rental - Non Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Port Aransas
Recent Conversations