We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly restaurants

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dog friendly restaurants

I am bringing my small dog (she weighs only 6lbs.) and was wondering what restaurants are dog friendly. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly restaurants

We are bringing our small dog and wanted to fing places to eat where they welcome dogs. Any help would be great!

Schulenburg, Texas
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly restaurants

I'm not sure of places in Port Aransas (you might check Beach and Station Street Grill...they do have a porch but not sure if food is served in that area), but in Rockport/Fulton (across the ferry and @ a 15 minute drive), there's Moon Dog's Seaside Eatery that is pet friendly. They have an enclosed porch as well as an outside deck. The food is good, the scenery is great, and the atmosphere is laid-back. We love this place!

3. Re: Dog friendly restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:42
Get answers to your questions about Port Aransas