We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos close to town

Which Port Aransas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beaumont, Texas
Level Contributor
90 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Condos close to town

Which condo units are closer to town, to allow for walking to restaurants, etc. We are looking for clean, beachfront accommodations. A great view a important. Thanks.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,425 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos close to town

I don't think any condos are really close enough to walk to restaurants. When we visit Port A, we almost alway stay at Seashell Village http://seashellvillage.com/ There really isn't a view, but it's a quick drive to the beach.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
149 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos close to town

The condos "in town" that are hi-rise with best views would be Dunes, Aransas Princess and Sandcastle. you will need to at least be on 3rd floor for a great view of beach. Clines Landing has a view of the channel (not the beach) and you could walk to restaurants from there. Why not rent a golf cart as many do to get around while there!? If you want a little farther from town the Sandpiper and SeaGull are high rises on the beach, but there is not anything around them and you cant ride golf carts on the road to get there (unless you ride on the beach all the way down). Cinnamon shore has condos and you can walk to the beach from them but they are not high rises but they do have a restaurant there. Enjoy your stay!

Katy, Texas, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condos close to town

The Dunes is by the peir and ship channel. The Sanddollar is in the middle and easily accessible to beach. The Aransas Princess is the best for being 1.8 miles from the peir and 0 miles from where you can drive onto the beach. Golf Carts are the way to go on any trip, any condo. AP is my 1st choice for view and location.

Corpus Christi...
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condos close to town

When are you coming to Port Aransas? I just bought a condo at the Aransas Princess. It is luxury accommodations, never been in the rental pool and the beach view is beautiful. The resort offers 2 pools (one is heated), jacuzzi, lighted walk way to the beach, covered parking, elevators etc.

This condo provides a 6 passenger golf cart for guest. If you are interested please call me for details 361.443.9290 or email lorajauer@gmail.com

Mesquite, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Condos close to town

I own a 2BR unit 223 at Sandcastle. We have excellent views of pool and beach. We just completed a 100% renovation with new appliances interior amenities ect. Please call 361-749-6201 for more info.

6. Re: Condos close to town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Port Aransas