We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining room

Which Salado hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
dining room

Worst food ever!

Presentation was abominable, food was practically inedible. All might have been forgiven if the management didn't insist on seating diners virtually on top of each other (even though there were PLENTY of empty tables, as it SHOULD be!) making private conversation an impossibility and forcing dinner "parties" among strangers with whom we wouldn't have chosen even to pass pleasantries, much less hear every detail of their personal life!

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,794 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dining room

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Would you tell us where in Salado this took place?

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dining room

I was wondering the same thing. I was assuming it was the dining room at the Stage Coach Inn. If so, then apparently it's gone down hill. I ate there about seven years ago, and I thought the food and service was just fine.

Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dining room

With all due respect, you seem to be a bit elitist if you won't even pass a smile to a stranger and your name says it all. The food is from handed down recipes through generations. I am a very picky eater and Stagecoach Inn suits me just fine. I prefer it to some of Dallas' finest restaruants.

Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dining room

With all due respect, you seem to be a bit elitist if you won't even pass a smile to a stranger and your name says it all. The food is from handed down recipes through generations. I am a very picky eater and Stagecoach Inn suits me just fine. I prefer it to some of Dallas' finest restaruants.

Get answers to your questions about Salado
Recent Conversations