We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KId Friendly Hotels in SPI...??

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
richmond, tx
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
KId Friendly Hotels in SPI...??

i'm needing some help on selecting a hotel on the beach that

is kid friendly with pools or slides etc....for my 6 & 2 yr old...??

any suggestions would be apppreciated???

i've seen some bad reviews on old hotels...

& i would like to stay away from those...thanks, stacy

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KId Friendly Hotels in SPI...??

You want a hotel or motel? Not a condo? (Condos are really the way to go down there). Stay away from Bahia Mar. The Sheraton has a nice pool area, but they are undergoing some construction, you might want to call ahead and check that out. Radisson has a nice pool area, also, but the rooms are showing some wear. That Super 8 gets good reviews, I am not familiar with the pool situation. Every place is kid friendly, so need to worry about that.

Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KId Friendly Hotels in SPI...??

The Radisson Resort has a lovely pool area. They used to have a children's activities director in the summer who was terrific but don't know if they still do. Everyone talks about the rooms at the Radisson but many people are not aware that they also have two bedroom/ bath condos which are in the process of undergoing a complete renovation. You may want to check those out.

Ky.
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: KId Friendly Hotels in SPI...??

Are you sure you want hotel/ motel not a condo??? We travel with kids and pet. They dont work for us. If you decide on a condo we stay at Gulfview One they have pet friendly condos at a great price if you call Gulfbiew One direct and dont use an agency. I think it even saved us some money opposed to a motel room we had an equipped kitchen and it was so comfortable opposed to one room in a motel. Have a great trip!

4. Re: KId Friendly Hotels in SPI...??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 18:20
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island