We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Island Restaurants and attractions

North Texas
Level Contributor
286 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Island Restaurants and attractions

Where or how can I get a map with area restaurants and attractions? I have the South Padre Island be yourself magazine I ordered from the Chamber of Commerce but it only has a street map.

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Island Restaurants and attractions

that is probably all you need. spi is really just one long (semi) strip with everything off to the sides. there are some maps on other web sites that may be more specific, but one trip up Padre blvd, and back should be all you need to acquaint yourself with the place. Schlitterbahn, Dirty Al's (if it has reopened), Sea Ranch to the right of the causeway..everything else to the left.

2. Re: Map of Island Restaurants and attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island