We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suntide iii condos

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
suntide iii condos

We are going to s.padre island in November and am curious about the suntide ii. Is it a far walk to the gulf from the building( have a 4 year old and an 82 year old coming with us) Also do the units have beach chairs,umbrellas or do you have to rent on the beach.If you have to rent is it pricey?

South Padre Island...
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: suntide iii condos

Hi!

I live there and have some information for you. Check it out here: spireviews.com/article/…

The hotel is right on the beach and you'll be happy. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. I can find out more information for you or even take a few pictures of the place.

You can email me at: skunker@gmail.com

Good luck!

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suntide iii condos

Right on the beach. I think the beach rentals are a franchise operation, but there is one right in front of the hotel. Cost was about 15$ a day 2 years ago.

Hewitt, Texas
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suntide iii condos

I can let you know everything right after mid Oct. we are staying there then

new jersey
Level Contributor
24 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suntide iii condos

Thanks everyone for your replies!I feel much better about the place and have booked a condo there.Hope the weather will be good.Weve always gone to florida but decided to try something new this year.Am hoping its quieter and less commercial than some of the florida resort areas.

South Padre Island...
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: suntide iii condos

lmsic,

Quieter and less commercialized....that's exactly what SPI is all about. You'll like it!

Have fun.

San Antonio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: suntide iii condos

We just got back from SPI. We had a WONDERFUL stay at the Suntide III. We stayed on the ground floor b/c we had kids with us. It was a GREAT decision. The beach is right there.....they also put in a little wooden walkway to the beach while we were there. The kids could play on the grass and walk a few steps right out to the beach. They also have an indoor pool. The weather wasn't so great so that pool was a lifesaver. You can rent umbrellas and chairs, but it's not cheap. I think it was about $20 a day.

Hewitt, Texas
Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: suntide iii condos

We just got back from staying at SuntideII in South Padre. The condo was wonderful, the beach was wonderful. Y'all & the kids will love it. The sun coming up is very beautiful there. You are right on the beach... I have some pics sue.ashley@grandecom.net if that will help you. Also if you like seafood Dirty Al's very reasonable..

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: suntide iii condos

We stay at Suntide III every year, we love it there. right on the beach. They really take care of the property. They have it really sercure, they even have some covered parking that is gated. This year they also upgraded the outside grounds. you can rent umbrellas and beach chairs. It is about 20 a day. We go in Oct every year. No red tide when we went. Austin, TX

Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island