We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sapphire versus Bridgepoint

Austin
1 post
Save Topic
Sapphire versus Bridgepoint

We are coming down to SPI soon (July 09). We are trying to decide between the Bridgepoint and Sapphire. Sapphire is so new that you can't find much information on it. Is it still under construction, finished, etc. From looking at the map, it appears that they are physically close.

Thanks for any advice. First time SPIer and looking forward to it.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sapphire versus Bridgepoint

They are basically next door to each other. Sapphire is open I believe, at least in some areas. I haven't been down since late May so I am sure things have progressed since then. I do not know how many of the units are for rent. I would just give them a call and see what is available.

I know all there is to know about Bridgepoint, but don't want to sway your decision. Bridgepoint is established with 1 to 4 bedroom condos for rent. It has a larage pool, hot tub, kiddie pool, and a Palapa for burgers/sandwiches (best burgers on the island). As each condo is individually owned, amenities vary somewhat, but there is a high standard that each owner must abide by.

If you have more questions, just ask.

2. Re: Sapphire versus Bridgepoint

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island