I pretty much decided on staying at the Tiki, due to its location and the good reviews. I have some questions that hopefully can be answered.
I'm planning to reserve one of the A-unit, the full-beachfront one-bedroom condo.
1. How big is the balcony\patio off the room? Does it come with outdoor furniture & is it big enough to stretch out in it? or is it one of those small "balcony" in name only?
2. How old\worn is the furniture\place? I don't expect the latest furniture, but want comfortable clean furnishings and surroundings.
3. It has a kitchen, but if I want to cook some meals, do I need to bring my own knives, pots, etc?
4. I assume that they have a daily maid service?
5. How's the beach in front of the condo? I read in some reviews that the beaches further up this may not be maintained as well as those further south the island?
Also, any other insight from those who stayed at the Tiki would be welcome.
Thanks in advance.