We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Babysitting Services

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Babysitting Services

My family and I will be accompanying my husband on a work trip this summer and staying at the Pearl. We are needing a babysitter to stay at the hotel with our kiddos for a couple of hours one evening. Unfortunately, the hotel does not have any recommendations for babysitting/nanny agencies. Does anyone know of such a service in the area?

South Padre Island...
Level Contributor
133 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

I would not trust anyone to do that with your precious ones.

South Padre Island...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

If you go onto Care.com or Sittercity.com I have a profile on each I live 5 min. from SPI have many references, background check as well as CPR and First Aid certified.

Lindsay E

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,425 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

as well, check the SPI Visitor Bureau page for their lists of information regarding different services in the area.

(for ex. San Antonio VACB lists reputable care)

London, England...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

hello.. here is my email.. duvyinzunza@gmail.com we are looking to go to south padre island in couple of weeks.. we have a one yr old & need a baby sitter because the hu hubby & I want a night out.. been sooo long since we've had a night out.. how much do you charge? can you babysit at night?

London, England...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

hello.. here is my email.. duvyinzunza@gmail.com we are looking to go to south padre island in couple of weeks.. we have a one yr old & need a baby sitter because the hu hubby & I want a night out.. been sooo long since we've had a night out.. how much do you charge? can you babysit at night?

London, England...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

7. Re: Hotel Babysitting Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island