We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanting to go to SPI for spring break 13

Mansfield, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wanting to go to SPI for spring break 13

I am looking to go to SPI for spring break with some friends! I am looking for affordable condos that are not far from the action. Any input would be much appreciated :]

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
186 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanting to go to SPI for spring break 13

Most of the spring break activities are on the Southern part of the island - check out vacationrentals.com or homeaway.com for condos that rent to spring breakers - ask them in what part of the island they are located - best of luck!

Mansfield, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanting to go to SPI for spring break 13

Thank you! i am searching and searching but i feel like they all say no spring breakers! my group are all above the age of 21

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
275 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wanting to go to SPI for spring break 13

Most condos will not rent to breakers. I would look at Isla Grand if they have openings as this is the epicenter of activity. If not, look at the Hilton Garden as that part of the island is starting to host more spring break activities. Otherwise, find whatever you can on the island....it's generally easy to get around.

You can also try rental companies like pirentals.com who can offer condos (normally the best option for SPI) but you will generally find massive markups.

4. Re: Wanting to go to SPI for spring break 13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island