We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Texas Gulf Coat Vacation

Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Texas Gulf Coat Vacation

Don't want to make my question really long but I know nothing of the area. I don't know the differnce between South Padre, North Padre and Corpus Christi. We are a couple of early 30's looking for a beach vacation. Don't want to get a rental car so things being close together would be nice, or public transit is fine for some things. We like our share of nature viewing,lounging and also going to fun bars. Not spring break fun, but lively. Thinking of getting a condo, not a hotel, to have a kitchen and have a little more privacy. Any suggestions of the best area to go, things to do and see...whatever info you have, I appreciate it.

Thank you!

Level Contributor
127 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help with Texas Gulf Coat Vacation

Can you recommend me any condo in south? Or good page for renting?

We are on lower budget and we need it just for 2-3 days on passing by.

Thank you

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
186 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help with Texas Gulf Coat Vacation

Hi Postojna - you should probably post a new topic asking your question - instead of as a response to this topic, so that more folks can see it and offer suggestions - we use homeaway.com

13. Re: Help with Texas Gulf Coat Vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island
Recent Conversations