We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time to Surfside Beach

SW Oklahoma
Level Contributor
10 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
First Time to Surfside Beach

After staying out on Mustang Island for the past 7 years our family is planning to go to Surfside Beach this year. We are staying in the Starfish Vacation rental and would love some more information on fun things to do and see... and places to eat! We also would like to know some good places to eat! We have two teens...

McKinney, TX
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time to Surfside Beach

I just got back from Surfside this past Friday, July 10th. I stayed right on the beach in a rental my family has gotten the past two years. Before that we have been going to Surfside every July for the last 6 years. If you haven't gone on your trip yet, please let me know and I'll try to fill you in and I can send you recent photos of the beach. It was gorgeous!!!

Felicia

Austin
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time to Surfside Beach

How was it?

Im actually considering renting Starfish's NEIGHBORS property since that one is rented the weekend were looking at.

How ironic!!

Help!

3. Re: First Time to Surfside Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Surfside Beach