We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thrillvania

Lufkin, Texas
Level Contributor
126 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Thrillvania

My family and I are considering going to Thrillvania this Oct. Is it really worth going to? Don't want to have to climb a bunch of stairs, crawl on the floor, or get stuff on my clothes or squirted on me. Thanks for your assistance.

1 reply
stockholm
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Thrillvania

was really disappointed in my visit last night I was first ushered into a line to get my ticket because of the high populace contained in the area, it made since but I was still shocked at the rudeness of the cashiers of checkers of my ticket, I then reunited with my group after getting my ticket checked at the front gat by a very nice old lady, I then realized that I was asked to buy a ticket that was not needed considering the fact I was there early and was conned into another wasteful amount. I went into the first house the clown house I was very content with my endeavor through the maze and had Goosebumps after being chased out by a chainsaw. I looked down at my ticket to my ignorance was stamped I shrugged it off thinking I would be able to go in again cause I had 7 more holes to fill (it did infact utterly PISS ME OFF at the fact that I was only told about the 8 occasion only ticket. And then later told that it was only four. ANOTHER BIG CON.) We went to the manor witch was scary but only populated by a sparse amount of 6 actors who were dressed well but I walked in on them talking on 2 occasions making a break in character. I went up the hill to the dark one witch was at first a glow stick place but then since you're too cheap to buy glow stixks you put red lights on the dealing to guide a rather boring path of 1 encounter with an air pressured blower and an actor at the end. I later came to my favorite attraction looking for a final redemption for this once good park gone humorously bad. We walked the path to a man butchering animals and then walked the path all the way to a guy standing behind a fence just standing then a man on a gun and another empty shack followed another. And a person standing still at the very end. To end my discontent and utter disgust at how towards a 30 minute tour of white wash cliche boring 50cent scares I hoped to ask the manager for an explanation to the new deal. My friend and I encountered the pretentious conceded over weight man in the fedora to speak in a diplomatic notion of kindness yet we were encountered with one word responses of out right incoherence. We asked about the 8 spots on a ticket when only able to use 4 the dull and probable underpaid actors that seemed oblivious on the common factor of terrification. We asked for a simple request of the use of 4 more of the holes in our coupon for the 40$ I spent. park was once at its contrary state of good scares nice management this family owned business is just irreparably disgusting and If I had more time on my hands I would destroy your rating and ruin your costmary fanbase. For I was once one of them. I really do hope you make some changes to your terrible park

Reply to: Thrillvania
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Terrell
Recent Conversations