We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doggie Day Care in Waco?

Which Waco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
479 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Doggie Day Care in Waco?

Anyone know of a reputable doggie day care in Waco?

We'll be there just for the day and I thought about dropping the dog off there so she can play (she's a weimaraner with alot of energy!)

McGregor, TX
Level Contributor
622 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doggie Day Care in Waco?

Two questions:

1) Where in Waco will you be? You aren't interested in out-lying areas, such as China Spring or Lorena, correct?

2) You don't want a kennel, correct? I know of reputable kennels or vets that board dogs while owners are away, but that doesn't sound like it would meet your needs.

My first instinct would be to tell you to contact Fuzzy Friends Rescue:

http://www.fuzzyfriendsrescue.com/

That's a very, VERY reputable and caring animal shelter... not that that's what you need, but they're bigtime animal lovers and may have some good suggestions for you about pet sitters who would be delighted to play with your baby for a day.

Texas
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Doggie Day Care in Waco?

The Animal Clinic its located on La Sal right off the circle and I35. I belive its $15 a day.

3. Re: Doggie Day Care in Waco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 14:25
Get answers to your questions about Waco
More Waco Topics