We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hill Country Sunset Properties

Texas
Level Contributor
81 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Hill Country Sunset Properties

Hi There,

We're renting a vacation property through HCSP and just want to get some feedback on their service. Has anyone booked through this company? Has anyone rented either their Lejos or Blanco Falls listings?

Appreciate any feedback you can offer on HCSP, Wimberley in general, and Flite Acres Road/CR 173 in the Spoke Lane/Spoke Hollow area. Is this a busy stretch of road? Does anyone know the speed limit?

Thanks in advance for your help!

texas
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Hill Country Sunset Properties

I had a fantastic experience with Hill Country Sunset Properties. Josie was a gracious hostess. I had previously stayed at the Falls Cabin at Cabins at Smith Creek and it was so great that I had to come back again.

I requested the Falls Cabin and it wasn't available, but Josie assured me I would be equally as happy with Texas Star. Josie was absoutely right it was as great if not better.

My niece and I stayed there and it was very nice, beautifully decorated and relaxing, the place was so clean you could eat off the floor. The hot tub was wonderful. I highly recommend Hill Country Sunset Properties, the Falls Log Cabin and Texas Star.

My husband and I are going to stay at Cozy Cabin next, this one was recommended by a friend of ours that also used Hill Country Sunset Properties and was very happy with them and Cozy Cabin.

Spring, TX
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Hill Country Sunset Properties

I've rented through Hill Country Sunset twice now and have never had any issues with the company or the properties. As a matter of fact, I am now looking at another property to reserve through them. Josie and Renee have been great to work with and have never been rude when I asked questions. I definitely would recommend them for future bookings. I have stayed at Green Acres and Cedar Creek Lodge and they were both great houses. Green Acres is good for a couple of get away since it offers privacy and seclusion. My boyfriend and I stayed there in January and were even able to bring our dogs with us. Cedar Creek Lodge was amazing! It did need some cleaning like the A/C Vents and the windows, but that wasn't a big deal. It was a very cozy house and we loved it. This time we brought some family with us, and even the 8 year old that came along had a blast. I'm looking at a bigger house for the next stay (for about 12 people). Any recommendations?

13. Re: Hill Country Sunset Properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Wimberley