We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ask me anything continued...

Texas
3 posts
Save Topic
Ask me anything continued...

Hey guys, I want to help all of you out so I hope this entry will work. Tripadvisor shut off the previous post because there was too much chat, ridiculous. I can't believe this site allows such awful things to be said about accommodations but we cannot converse about it. WOW!

Anyway, try not to chat too much. Just ask me anything about lodging if you need any advice. Thanks!

24 replies to this topic
texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ask me anything continued...

My husband and I are going to Canyon Vista cabin in a few weeks. I have read alot, on all different places but none for Cayon Vista Sunset Properties. I want to know if it is like the few select pictures they show on their web-site...and what is around there??? No matter what we are going. I just like to know before I go....thanks

Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ask me anything continued...

Well, you are already booked there so I am not going to say anything. I am kind of here to help people find a place suitable for them. If you need help in the future let me know. Hope you enjoy it.

houston
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Ask me anything continued...

Hey Wimberley Girl, I need advice on renting a cabin in the Spring, do you have any recommendations on which service to use in Wimberley, I have read various reviews on them some not so good. Thanks for your help.

Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ask me anything continued...

My daughters and I will be in Wimberley Oct. 17 (this weekend) and need a place to stay for one night. We'll be going to Old Glory Ranch on Sunday to make wedding arrangements. Any suggestions on where to stay in Wimberley?

Dallas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ask me anything continued...

what are your top 3 restaurants in wimberly?

Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ask me anything continued...

My husband and I are looking for a place to stay on Sunday,

Dec. 27, in or near Wimberly. Any ideas?

DFW
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Ask me anything continued...

Hi Wimberley Girl, I am bringing my 82 yr old Mom to the April Marketplace, pls suggest a couple of B & B's close to town. Every minute I spend with my Mom is a treasured memory, so I want it to be a special place. She can't do upstairs. She loves the water and also vintage antiques, if that fits in with any place. We have been to Canton many times,but it has gotten so huge. How does the Marketplace compare? Are there any must eat at places? Thank you for any help, JL

corpus christi
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Ask me anything continued...

can you tell me the schudle for rthe big flea market in 2010

Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ask me anything continued...

My hubby and I are thinking of renting the Arriba Vista in April. Any info., good or bad, would be appreciated!! Thanks -

Friendswood, Texas
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ask me anything continued...

I am in need of help looking for lodging. My daughter is planning a wedding and one her favorite venues is in Wimberley. Before we finalize, we are looking into lodging. We would need lodging for approximately 50 people. Any suggestions on nice housing, bed & breakfasts, etc... in Wimberley? Thanks!

Reply to: Ask me anything continued...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wimberley