We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better Route from Brian Head, UT to Iowa

Marshalltown, Iowa
Level Contributor
19 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Better Route from Brian Head, UT to Iowa

I'm debating which route to take home from Brian Head, UT to Iowa. We came across Colorado on I-70 and I had planned on returning the same way. However, I had forgotten how many slow sections of road there are along this route, i.e. Glenwood Canyon, etc. I had looked at going home along the northern route through Salt Lake City and then I-80 forever east. It's only 60 miles further this way according to MapQuest and I think I can make that time up with the easier terrain through Wyoming.

Am I right ot not???

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

KPSiemsen

1. Re: Better Route from Brian Head, UT to Iowa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2017, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Brian Head