We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green River Kayak or Canoe

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Green River Kayak or Canoe

How is kayaking or canoeing the Green River in late May?

I've never done more then a day long trip so I'm wondering what 4 days will be like. The group I'm traveling with would use an outfitter so we would have a drop off and pick up which means we'll have a distance to cover that I'm told is not too tough.

How are the sights along the way? Can it be more then just kayaking or canoeing?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
16,131 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Green River Kayak or Canoe

Late May the water will be somewhat higher due to runoff. What it will be like depends on which section of the Green you'll be going on. Do you know?

2. Re: Green River Kayak or Canoe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Green River