We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Which Hatch hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Hi,

I'd like to book a cabin in Hatch Has Cabin Fever, but I can't find any official website to look in.

Even www.hatchhotels.com , where google sent me to, seems to don't have any relation to Hatch Has Cabin Fever.

Can anyone help me in finding a way to book a cabin?

Thank you.

Stefan

7 replies to this topic
London, UK
Level Contributor
147 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Hello,

Here's a website which has the contact information (5th one down the page).

www.brycecanyoncountry.com/lodging/hatch.html

Having stayed at the Hatch Station, I think you'll find that the HHCF is owned by the same people as HS. The above website has the same Internet URL/telephone number for both, but slightly different locations and different e-mails.

Have you read the reviews for it on Trip Adv ? Also, you could enquire about contacting them via a TA reviewer....

Perhaps the best thing to do is (like I did) to e-mail or even phone them....

I hope that helps you.

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Thank you for your answer!

Unfortunately, I've already tried to write to both email addresses, but noone answered.

Phoning could be a problem, because I live in Europe!

I'll try to write again!

Thank you,

Stefan

Moab, Utah
Destination Expert
for Moab
Level Contributor
3,331 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Surely you have phones in Europe ;) We regularly call various businesses in Utah from down here near outback Australia. We have to think about the timezones a bit but otherwise it works and it's cheap, something like a $1 for 10 minutes.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

I was originally booked in one of their cabins but had to change my booking. I was told I could have a room but not a cabin and so, I cancelled and booked elsewhere for that night. Driving thru Hatch, UT last week, they look to be closed. I don't know if its seasonal or if there was some problem. There are a couple of other cabin places and if you have the money, try Zion Mountain Ranch. It's fabulous and between Zion and Bryce.

Altadena...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Oh no! These were a gem!

Just called to confirm and is is true. No more Hatch Has Cabin Fever! They now run "Hatch Station" which has a variety of rooms. Not sure they have the same appeal for me...

Hatch, Utah
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

The Cabins were moved. If you go to www.hatchstationutah.com it explains how to get a great room. breakfast, lunch. and dinner in Hatch Utah i.e. the Bryce Area without all the congestion of Bryce canyon city. Hatch is a great area to stay to see it all and the best value in the area.---bob

Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,184 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hatch Has Cabin Fever

Thanks, Michael T for the info on Hatch Station... Do you know if they serve beer and wine there?

Reply to: Hatch Has Cabin Fever
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hatch
Recent Conversations