We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

View Hotel - Alchohol Laws

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
View Hotel - Alchohol Laws

I understand that alchohol is forbidden in the reservations, does this also include the View Hotel? Or is it possible to have wine with your meal in the restaurant?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
60,833 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: View Hotel - Alchohol Laws

I just spoke to an agent at the View Hotel. She confirmed that alcohol is not permitted on the reservation. They do not serve any alcoholic beverages in the dining room. She did tell me that if you want to enjoy wine in your room, they have no problem with that.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: View Hotel - Alchohol Laws

Thanks for that. This is the first time I have posted a forum question, and I am impressed by the speedy reply.

3. Re: View Hotel - Alchohol Laws

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Monument Valley